Bachelor of Arts Program Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Identify key foundational and contemporary frameworks and issues within the areas of world philosophy, psychology, religion and culture
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative information and demonstrate ability to think critically about the areas of world philosophy, psychology, religion and culture so as to arrive at comparative and synthetic interdisciplinary judgments and original viewpoints
- Utilize appropriate and relevant academic tools and methodology pertaining to the area of concentration from the intersection of the disciplines of Philosophy, Psychology, Religion and Culture
- Identify and critically evaluate relevant archival materials in a variety of formats
- Demonstrate the ability to write essays, reviews and research papers that focus on foundational questions and/or current issues in the area of concentration from the intersection of the disciplines of philosophy, psychology, religion and culture, using an appropriate academic style.