Application for Undergraduate Enrollment
Application for Course Audit
- A copy of current government-issued photo identification, such as: US driver’s license, or photo page of passport.
- Current Resume, or curriculum vitae (c.v.).
- Completed Application for Enrollment Form.
- Official Transcripts from their undergraduate institution(s), either sent directly by the institution, or sealed transcripts enclosed with application. (Photocopies, faxes, or other facsimiles will not be accepted) Transcripts must include at least 9 undergraduate credits in any of the following fields: Philosophy, Psychology, Mythology, Religion, Culture Studies, Cosmology. If transcripts do not include said credits, include evidence of equivalent learning.
- Two Letters of Recommendation to be sent directly by the recommenders. Letter of Recommendation Release Form
- Autobiographical Essay that includes a Statement of educational and professional goals for personal development must be enclosed with application.
- Application Fee of $75. (Check or Money order in US currency, payable to: University of Philosophical Research)
- International students, where English is not a first language: minimum TOEFL score of 530 must be submitted (http://www.ets.org/toefl)
All accompanying documents should be type-written, double spaced and mailed with a signed Application Form (applicants may submit appropriately formatted documents via e-mail only with advanced permission from the Registrar). If you have questions regarding Admissions requirements or policies, contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org (or by phone at 323.663.2167).